Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It Doesn't Hurt to Try


In a quest to avoid medication at all costs, Babes and I ventured into a tea shop. A couple months ago, I was told to stay away from teas with hibiscus because it tends to induce labor. Well, in about five weeks natural inducement won't be such a bad idea, considering many doctors will do it for you once you pass the 40 week mark. A customer in the store overheard me asking about teas for inducement and she chimed in with her experience. She said drinking raspberry tea and going outside during a full moon helped her tremendously. Again, I have no scientific evidence of this, but if our love child happens to be getting a little too comfy inside my womb past the 40 week mark I might be walking around the neighborhood with a cup of tea in hand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama