Sunday, February 3, 2008

Finally Found It!


You must be wondering what "it" I'm refering to in my title. After finding out I was having baby girl, I wanted the perfect artwork on the wall. As much as I love butterflies, they didn't tickle my fancy. I considered dragonflies, but then I unexpectedly drew inspiration from the paper store Papyrus' logo. Hummingbirds!!! It made perfect sense because (a) I secretly have hopes of moving to the Caribbean and (b) it just reminds me of paradise. However, I could never find anything that resembles a hummingbird, until now. Above you'll find a splendid piece of art for the price of $85 at www.craftsburykids.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger badass brown girl said...

that is absolutely beautiful!!!

February 4, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama