Friday, December 14, 2007

Baby Doll & Empire Dresses




I've always liked baby doll and empire dresses, but I have more of a reason to wear them now that I have a preggie bump. In fact I'm nearly seven months pregnant and these comprise most of my wardrobe, especially after realizing that belted outfits had a way of making me look like a round ball with a belt. Just kidding.

But pregnancy is no time to sacrifice style, it goes by so quickly you might as well look jazzy while your at it. This season empire and baby doll dresses are everywhere and can be yours. You can get the blue dress at Anthropology for $238 or the black cocktail dress could be yours at Forever 21 for the low price of $22.80. The brown dress is only for $24 and can be worn with skinny pants and riding boots or with brown textured tights.

By the way, I find dress codes to be a little more forgiving for us to preggies. When everyone is donning their suits, we can get away with a dress and a cardigan/blazer. Happy styling!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

December 31, 2007 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama