Saturday, November 10, 2007

Homecoming Outfit



Okay, call me a cheap stake or plain thrifty; but I haven't bought anything for my baby. I know this sounds really weird being that it's my first, but I'm an extremely practical person. I figured I'll shop for any remaining items after the baby shower. However, there are certain items that still requires my keen eye such as her coming home outfit.

I fell in love with the Baby Style store and I found the perfect outfit for my sweetie. Ironically it's pink and chocolate, the colors of our wedding. Is that serendipity or what? It also has a classic look to it that will never go out of style. It kind of reminded me of the illustrations for a fairy tale book.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Serendipity is a lifelong style that will never go away. It replaced the Noah's Ark design. We used this for Abby's room, and that was a long time ago. The going home outfit is extremely important, because that is a day that you will never forget no matter what!

December 13, 2007 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama