Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nesting Requires a Lot of Work!



Hello there! Please forgive me for my time away, I have been busy nesting to welcome the arrival of my beautiful baby. Putting together the nursery and the house is some serious work especially when you have an expanding bump in front of you. I constantly have to stop every half an hour, take a breather and continue again. Combine this with Braxton Hicks and it takes me twice as long to do everything. But, I find comfort in being fully organized and ready for the baby once it's all over, especially since she will take pretty much all of my time.

So, despite having my mind set on the Migi Sweet bedding collection I had to go with Migi's Posy line. The Sweet had that retro funkiness that I thought will give the room a boost, but since the room has come together quite a bit with pale pink, white, and accents of green; Posy is definitely the winner. Plus, the price is just up my alley with $179 for the six-piece set. Way to go Migi (www.migistyle.com), you rock for the budget conscious mamas out there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Posy is too cute

March 1, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama