Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Beauty of the Ballet Flat



Prior to motherhood, I would have never donned flats. I went from two extremes, heels to flip flops. I used to think a good pair of heels was all I needed to pump up an outfit to the wow factor, until I became pregnant. You know, you hear those warnings of wearing flats to prevent falls or for maintaining your balance. So, I gave up the heels by my second trimester and within weeks grew to really appreciate them. Now, with a rapidly growing newborn and all the essentials to carry her around (diaper bag, car seat, stroller, play pen) flats are not only stylish but downright practical. I love the leopard print suede from J Crew which can go along with skinny jeans or a knit dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama