Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kidco


I always knew I would be preparing food for my daughter, but didn't know what kind of work it would entail. So, I kept putting it off until I realized I was spending way too much money on organic baby food. I quickly learned that the key to proper nutrition for my daughter is organization, organization, organization. One of the most fundamental, helpful items I purchased was this freezer tray from Kidco, for the price of ten bucks you can get two trays which holds a ton load of food for your child. Freeze it over night and let it dethaw for a couple of hours the next day and voila, you have your mixture for your child. My favorite combination so far are carrots and sweet potato. But I'm sure you'll come up with yours before you know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama