Sunday, December 13, 2009

Julie & Julia



I know I'm late but the last movie I saw in the theater was prior to the birth my sweetie, but this weekend I was finally able to see Julie & Julia. What an amazing movie! At first I found myself a bit annoyed with Julie (Amy Adams), the disgruntled employee of a Lower Manhattan Development firm and grew bored with her plot. However, it's a big feat to play opposite Meryl Streep. However, I was a bit inspired by both Julia's and Julie's story...since in a lot of ways I can identify with the struggles of realizing your dreams albeit how small or monumental they may be.

So, I have resolved to really give my blog a chance. I promise to provide you with an entry everyday. Who knows what can happen if I give every part of my life the best I can offer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama