Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ailments

I just couldn't make it to work. Maternity leave should really start in the first trimester. Besides, pregnancy is too unpredictable for employers to expect you to really perform as if you are not pregnant.

Morning sickness has not been my ailment, rather stomach cramps and fatigue have me working at 50% of my efficiency level. The stomach cramps felt like someone stretching my stomach like Taffy. It hurts and the crazy thing is that no one told me it was going to feel like this. Who knew?

After I called in, I curled up in bed like I was a baby myself. The last thing I remembered was Babes soothing me and then I was out. I woke up at 9:30 A.M. calling out for him. He had already left for the restaurant. I didn't even hear him leave. Was I that tired? I guess I was. I went back to sleep and woke up after noon, now fully rested.

With the remainder of the day ahead of me, what should I do? How I wished I could stay home and just write. I asked God how much longer would I have to pretend to like crunching numbers.

I decided on going to the Rose Garden for a walk. I remembered Babes and I coming there and taking pictures under a ceiling of roses. I considered myelf truly blessed to be so in love with my husband. I pray that we would grow deeper in love as our family grows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama