Saturday, December 15, 2007

Two of My Fave Books



These are two books that I read during my first trimester. I read Diary of an Honest Mum within the first two weeks of finding out I was pregnant and Jools Oliver became my friend in my mind. She was very frank about her desire to have children and the challenges involved with raising them. I also could relate to the beginning of the book when she kept wondering if everyone knew she was pregnant, although her stomach was completely flat. For the first four months, I kept asking Babes if I was showing to which he simply said no.

I felt like I was at a pregnancy social each time I read The Mocha Manual to a Fabulous Pregnancy. Kimberly Allers included so many excerpts of various women and their experience of being pregnant, along with health tips from Dr. Andrea Price-Rutty. I didn't want the book to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama