Tuesday, December 22, 2009

For Christmas Trees Who Have Contemplated Not Showing ...


...Their Full Glory Because Little Hands Are Too Much.

Am I the only one who has gradually kept all my decorations at the top of the tree, away from little hands?

A great alternative is felt garland, which can easily be made by following this tutorial on www.purlbee.com or purchased from Made by Mary on Etsy.com.

One of my goals for the new year is to spend less and make more. I recently sewed some stockings and a tote bag, which I stayed up til early in the morning (I'm new to crafting and sewing), but there was so much love in each stitch. Besides, the process of purchasing "ingredients" rather than running out to buy a pre-made and pre-packaged present cannot be compared. In a world where the closest homemade item may very well may be dinner on Sundays, a homemade gift goes a long way.

Question for you, how many homemade gifts did you create this year? How was your experience?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama