Monday, December 14, 2009

Stocking Stuffers - Day One


Help, I have become a black Martha Stewart.

Well, not really. But this is the first Christmas season in my adult life where I have paid attention to every detail. I have decked the halls with evergreen and have even stiched stockings for every child in my life in New England.

I will show you what I have stitched up later this week but for the next 10 days leading up to Christmas I will provide you with some objects you can fill those stockings in your home.

This first one I have for you is of course none other than the Carol's Daughter Frog Princess gift set. This will surely be a hit for any princess in your life. By the way, did you know the lovely Anika Noni Rose is an alum of Florida A&M University? I'll never forget when I just moved to CT and I was selling Dream Chasers at a NAACP meeting. Ms. Rose's father said, "Hey, my daughter went to FAMU. Anika Rose. She's a Broadway Performer."

I wish I had hear of her, but I didn't. But now four years later she is a household name. All the best to you, Anika!

If you've seen Frog Princess, shoot me a line and let me know what you think. I'm waiting on Christmas Day to see it with Sweet Pea and her cousins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama