Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ready for Some Spring Gardening



As you probably have already noticed, I'm not much of a winter person. I welcome Spring and am ecstatic about summer. This year I'm especially excited because I just purchased a bunch of seeds from Botanical Interests (www.botanicalinterests.com). If you haven't checked out their online catalog, you got to stop by to get inspired. I ordered a bunch of different types of pansies but there are also unique flowers such as Sunflower Evening Sun to choose from on their web page.

Above is a pic of my beloved hydrangea from last summer. One more month of winter and spring will soon be here. Grab your seeds!

1 Comments:

Blogger legendswife said...

What a wonderful post!Oh I so welcome spring:)
God Bless

April 5, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama