Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good Hair



Can I tell you how excited I am to watch this Chris Rock documentary entitled Good Hair that is being shown at the Sundance Festival? To this day I still cringe when I hear that term "good hair" and now that my innocent daughter has to hear these crazy terms hurled at her in a complimentary fashion bothers me all the more. So, for Chris Rock to do a documentary on black hair and the black hair industry makes me want to give him a high five. I can't wait to see it.

By the way, I just finished reading Who Does She Think She Is? by Benilde Little and I wondered why in the world did it take me so long to read this great book. I read the 269 pages in two sittings and eagerly wanted to know how it ended. So, if you haven't gotten a chance to pick up Who Does She Think She Is? please do, you'll thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama