Friday, January 16, 2009

What I'm Working On

I can't believe I can actually join in on the blogospehere conversation on what I'm sewing. I'm getting slightly giddy just thinking about it. For months I've admired the likes of Miss Celie's Pants, Erica B's DIY, and That's Sew Live and wondered if I could ever get there.



I must say sewing is a bit more difficult than I thought it was. I made the apron shown above which I will show you my humble attempt in a later post and now I am working on this Project Runway number, which I hope to wear to church next week.

For the spring I heart a couple of Vogue items.



I really like this one which I would make in wool in probably a cheerful color that will hopefully bring about a faster spring. Besides the shift seems like a great beginner's project.



This is another one that I may tackle which vaguely resembles the Anthropologie number below.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

That Michael Kors Tunic is soooo gorgeous!

January 28, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama