Friday, January 20, 2012

The Perfect Stroller?

As I anticipate our next child, I realized that I had a lot of unnecessary items for my first child. As a "seasoned" mother  :)...I realize that I don't need a lot of fluff but rather a good stroller goes a LONG way! The Chico stroller we have is now pretty beaten up and to be honest with you, I found it to be rather bulky and tough to navigate with in the park.  So, this time around, I'm a bit specific with what I need for a stroller.

1. It has to be affordable.
2. It has to be lightweight.
3. It must be easy to navigate
4. It must be easy to fold.
5. Last but not least, I would love for it to be sleek!

As much as I love the Bugaboo, the price does not love me. After some legwork, virtually, I happened upon a great alternative: The Mamas & Papas Stroller!

Do you like?


Christine

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama