Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prenatal Yoga...In Unlikely Places



Everytime I do yoga, I always vow to myself that I will do it everyday. These prenatal yoga videos are like my trip to the spa on a shoe string budget. The poses target key areas of your body that is under additional pressure (i.e. pelvic bone and back). I like to make it a whole event when I do yoga. I will dim the lights and just remind myself of the gift God gave my body to be able to carry a life. I even sneak away and practice some of the poses I have memorized during my breaks at work. I know I will look kind of crazy if someone will walk in on me in the bathroom doing these poses but it gives me just the boost I need to get through the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



LrgImOnHipMama